2022 is here, and the best we can do right is make resolutions and make them happen. I love looking at resolutions like goals. Here are my resolutions for the new year:
- We want to move to Cornwall
- I want to set up a laughter club in Truro
- Get in the sea four times a week
- Run half marathons
- Be self-sufficient from my laughter work
- Earn a good living from sharing the power of laughter with people, and businesses, especially with teams
- Support my son in his scouting
- Start my Miracle Morning again, which is when I get up in the morning, I do my meditation, my exercise, my affirmations, my reading, and my writing new year’s resolution
- Get my book out of me onto paper and get it out into the world
Here are some resolutions for my year 2022. I would love to know what your resolutions are. What are your goals for 2022? What do you want to achieve next year to help you become a happier content person? I believe it’s all about making you more of a rounded individual and making you feel more wholesome.
Feel free to share your resolutions with me on my social media platforms. I cannot wait to hear them.
If you enjoyed this episode, you should 100% listen to the founder of laughter yoga Madan Kataria talking to the laughter man.
If you would like to be a guest on the podcast, please contact Pete here.